pantheon apartments are back again!
Our team is ready to welcome you again in beautiful Chania, observing all the new protocols of hygiene and safety, along with the hospitality that distinguishes us!
Information about your stay
We always ensure that our visitors have excellent Health and Safety standards and we work in accordance with the instructions of the Government and the European Union as well as the National Public Health Organization so that:
• We welcome you to a safe environment
• In the accommodation there are special markings for taking increased hygiene measures as if requested by the customer and providing M.A.P.
• We take care of the cleanliness and disinfection of rooms and common areas according to the official Hygiene Protocol for hotels, very meticulously.
• Management and staff adhere to the basic Cavid-19 transmission avoidance measures, are trained and certified.
• We take care to maintain social distances for our staff and we recommend the same for our customers.
• We provide hand sanitizers at all critical points of the hotel.
• If requested, it is possible to inform visitors of useful information about health providers and pharmacies in the wider area.
• The accommodation has special Medical Kit equipment (gloves, disposable masks, antiseptics, disposable apron, laser thermometer)
• At the accommodation There is a file of visitors and a book of events for reasons of public health protection where the necessary attention is paid to the general regulation on personal data protection (GDPR)
• Accommodation has changed the check-out and check-in policy between residences (check out until 11.00 am and check in from 3.00 pm).
• Upon your arrival, we will inform you about our Breakfast Menu, which you now serve upon order (à la carte),
• For health and safety reasons at the hotel, we no longer allow the delivery of food (delivery) or other services by external suppliers, as well as visits to rooms by non-residents.
• Our hotel policy was to provide room cleaning every day. The new regulations dictate "frequent room cleaning during the stay […] only at the request of the customer". Please inform the reception upon arrival of the cleaning frequency you wish.
• All common areas are cleaned and disinfected according to protocols no. Δ1γ / Γ.Π / οικ 19954 / 20.03.2020 circular of the Ministry of Health "Measures of cleaning and disinfection in places and surfaces during the evolution of the pandemic of SARS-CoV-2" (APA: 6ΚΨ6465ΦΥΟ-1ΝΔ)
• Departure after 11:00 and until 18:00, is done only after consultation with the Reception, depends on availability and is charged with the cost of accommodation.
Our goal remains the provision of exceptional quality services with the new framework of hygiene and safety, as now determined by the competent Public Health Bodies.
A very good hospitality of our customers at Pantheon apts is interconnected with the safety and hygiene of our staff This summer Stay Safe, with a Safe Accommodation
Pantheon apts team
SKY GEN PRODUCTIONS I DESIGNED BY SANDRO THIELE